Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Three D's for a great new year

There seems to be a buzz about this new year and I for one am excited to see whats in store. I also realize that I have a part to play and that there are some things that I can do to help make it a good one for myself. Here are four things that can help.

(1.) Determined- 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
A. Recognize what it is that you are racing after.
B. You will only gain what you train for.
C. With good training habbits comes good rewards.

(2.) Diligent- Try this out, "Quitters never win and winners never quit."
A. Dilligence is not a hurried up process
B. Dilligence is the oppositt of laziness.
C. Dilligence is not for the faint at heart.

(3.) Destined- Psalms 139:16
Watch your thoughts for they become words
Watch your words for they become actions
Watch your actions for they become habits
Watch your habits for they become character
Watch your character for it becomes your destiny

In his grip
Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment